Wednesday, January 20, 2010


We had some Emily photos taken about a month ago. I think all her pictures are pretty neat- but these are great! We had one of Lesley's old co-workers that does photography come out. She does a really great job. Below are a few of the samples that were posted on her blog...


Here we have a lovely baby on her changing pad. Notice the lovely smile and little dimple. (she gets that from me!)
In this scene we have another sweet baby laying on the piano. This is actually a pretty regular scene in the Wood house- although there is usually a candle next to her as she coos along to her daddy tickling the ivory.


I think Emily is actually a little upset in this one- upset that we are stealing some of her spotlight...
Finally we have a more serious shot. This photo says 'I am not all fun and games, I have a mysterious side that will take more than just a cheap play date and a bottle of milk to uncover...'

2 comments:

  1. I love Love LOVE these pics! What a great job! THank you for sharing...I'd love to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete