Monday, May 6, 2013

BOO!

What what!  It has been a while since I posted.  Still not sure if I am going to ever get back on the wagon, but this year I have been keeping a fairly (4-5 times a week) journal so maybe this will get added back in!

The girls have been growing like weeds and there is nothing better than to come home and see their happy faces!  We spent all evening outside playing.  I am actually motivated to keep the grass taken care of these days!

We had our Blue Bonnet pictures taken by Aunt Rachel the other week.  You never know what you are going to get, but when you have two beauties even the 'ehh' ones are awesome!

 Emily is getting so tall!  Still hard to believe she is almost four already!

 Harper being Harper!  We love her hair...  I take full credit since I was the first one to start flipping it out when I blow dried it after baths!

Sisters!

Lesley and I are blessed beyond measure...

No comments:

Post a Comment