Saturday, December 17, 2011

Diapers an spit up and poop, oh my

So today was the first time I really got frustrated with Harper. So I am supposed to be a pro at this baby stuff. I did the diaper underneath and everything and have all the supplies going. In the middle of changing Harper she spits up (no biggie since I am prepare for this).

However, as I get back to her diaper I notice her socks are wet. So I take them off and notice her diaper is wet- on the outside. HOW ON EARTH DID SHE PEE AND NOT GET ANY INSIDE THE DIAPER? Before I could check for a pee hole on her back Lesley noticed I was having trouble and took over since of course precious Emily was hollering in her bedroom that she was awake fringed nap. Good times!

I sure do love those chicks, even when they are a pee/poop machine. Ps: EVERY time I say pee pee Emily has to correct me since apparently the correct term is tee tee. Thanks mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment