Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Day 1

So summer time is finally here!!!

I guess that means it is time for me to blog a little more!  Emily is still growing, still sweet, and gorgeous.  We plan on swimming a lot this year and below is the tu-tu suit I found for her!
We have a little pool for our little bikini babe.  It is perfect baby size!
And of course we have to set up the doggie pool on the back patio.  Macie has REALLY missed it since she has already gone swimming about six times.  This is great except for two key points;

1) She will randomly go outside and hop in.  For the next 20 minutes she will run full blast following the ring of the pool making the giant steps with her front paws.  This creates a massive splash- which she tries to catch in her mouth.  Long story short we now have a soaking wet smelly dog, who has gained 5 pounds of water in her belly.  She SQUEEEEEEEZES through the doggie door (with her sides rubbing) and runs a muck.
2) Potty trained dog + 5lbs. of water in the belly = pee spots.  I don't care how potty trained you are.  If you drink a gallon of water in one setting you WILL wet yourself.  Don't ask me how I know that is true- just take it from me...


No comments:

Post a Comment