Wednesday, April 21, 2010

we're back!

So Les has been on me to start blogging again.  It has been a busy couple of months.

While I admit that Emily and Mom have been having most of the fun- we have had our moments...

like that time we built the fort out of the couch.  We flung dirty diapers at each other.  I played the defensive strategy and waited for her supply to run out.  After about 10 minutes of furious flinging she was finally void of ammo.  Just as I came out from the 'Fort Love' (made from the love seat), it was too late... she was not really out!  I got face full of fresh diaper- still warm.  She won that round but she promised me a rematch.  Below is her victory shot.
She has been babbling much more.  I just thought she was doing it naturally, but apparently has been doing some research...
Then there was our music night.  She picked the theme so we were Hanna Montana and Billy Ray.  Good times were had by all.  Her rendition of 'Party in the U.S.A' brought a tear to my eye.

Then there was that time we played video games.  Here we are playing God of War.  Emily just ripped some guys head off with her bare hands!  (if you look closely you can see the rage in her jowls as she takes a bite out of the controller)
Then there was the time we worked on balloon animals.  She took to it right away and on the second time she was already making elephants.  I must say being a dad is a pretty sweet gig.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment