Friday, February 5, 2010

PLAY DATE!

Whew.  Busy two weeks.  The good news is that I have only watched about 3 hours of tv in the last week couple weeks.  The downside is that I have been missing Emily before she goes to bed.  I know there are going to be times that I have late nights, but HOW MANY can I have in two weeks- goodness!  

I was able to break away from school here and there to see her during the day.  That being said, Emily and Les have been having a great time!  Below is a picture from one of the play dates...



Here Em is having some fun at home...
Who knew a big inflatable ball could be so much fun!


And finally...when I am home it is awesome.  I think this is the first 'official' piggy back ride Emily has ever had!  I am blessed and God is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment