Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top Ten

Below are the top ten things I hope and pray for Emily;

1) That she has her own meaningful and personal relationship with her creator.  (God not me...)
2) That she know how much I love her.
3) That she is happy
4) That she loves music
5) That she has a group of friends that accept her for who she is
6) That she is every bit as sweet and kind and gentle and .......  as her mom
7) That she finds the right Godly man to marry and support her for a lifetime
8) That she gets a good education and gets to go to the college of her choice
9) That she hears 'I love you' a minimum of 10 times a day for the rest of her existence
10) That she will always be my little girl- even when she is a mom and grandma

I don't think that is too much to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment