Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been a long time

So it has been a while since I have posted. So you may wonder what has happened in the last couple months. Well the important stuff first... WE GOT A NEW T.V.!!!

Ok- so that isn't that important- but it sure is fun. I already watch too much. Now I really have to watch it since Emily LOVES staring at it too. Speaking of Em, She is 5 months old! I know she is still very young but I am beginning to think that she already has her doubts about her daddy...
Besides expanding her facial expressions Emily has also begun the following...
1) Eating rice cereal/oatmeal! I thought when Lesley told me that she would begin cereal I thought something along the lines of Rice Crispies... so much to learn.

2) She has now outgrown ALL her little clothes. She technically could still wear all her new born stuff- but she is one LOOOONG baby. If she could just pack on a few pounds she could probably wear 9mo clothing pretty easily.

3) She LOVES toys. She is already acting like she wants to start teething- but hopefully that is a little ways off.

4) She is sleeping in her big bed overnight. Ok- so it is only the second night tonight and Lesley is making us sleep in the guest bedroom next to her room... but still...

5) She has a new hobby- yanking off her socks and sucking on her feet. Finally something we can both do together.
I would post the picture of me sucking on my feet but as I split my pants it is actually not that appealing of a picture.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY! A Post! Good to see you back! Sorry about your pants! Good luck with the sleeping! That one's a toughie! Good to see you are keeping her cute! :)

    ReplyDelete