Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Day...

One day we will post regularly.
One day we will look back and say 'WOW... we must have been really busy parenting  during those months'
One day Lesley will begin to post on here too.

One day Emily will go from our little to girl to our little lady to our little teenager to our little woman to our little college student to our little 'Now presenting Mr. and Mrs *not Wood*'.

But for now Dada had fun with our little girl Em!  She has these AWESOME and incredibly ANNOYING squeaky shoes- but they are still new to us, so they are fun!

She also LOVES scaring me when I come home.  Instead of greeting me with a run, hug, and 'DADA!' all I get is a quick peek, a 'boo' and she is off playing again.  (thanks mama).

I think Les is just getting back at me since I taught Emily to answer 'What does Mama say?' with 'STOP' as she holds her hand up.  AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment