Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Day 3

Pretty sure I need to stop listing the days.  One day in the future I will come to the realization that the summer is ending, and it will be a sad, sad day!

Still got up early to work today.  But there was a brief break in the action for Babies and Books!  This is a program ran through the Frisco library.  Basically it was me in a room of women and babies singing songs about trains.  Imagine if you will the high shrill chorus of 'Choo Choo' and 'Yea' and 'Waaaaaaa'.  Now add to that my smooth silky bass line 'chugga chugga chugga chugga' and 'Woo Woo'.  Ok- so the smooth silky bass might be a little stretch, but either way fun was had by all.  Emily had a blast and we did too!
While we did not take any photos of the event I do have a picture of Em reading that I dug up from the archive...













After a brief return to work I got a call from a college buddy who needed some help moving and setting up some furniture.  We worked until about 6:30.  While it was not necessarily my idea of a fun summer day it is good being there for a friend- I know he would do the same for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment